Highpointers Foundation Partners
- Jerald Richardson, the founder and owner of Mountain Monkey Company,
has provided us with custom medallions and magnets for our
donor recognition program. Mountain Monkey Company offers authentic US Highpoint benchmarks with a 10 percent discount for members using the code USHP10OFF.
- Mike Chessler of Chessler Mountaineering Books has provided us with many rare signed books for every convention since 2000,
and many of our silent auctions.
- Dan O’Halloran, the new owner of Renaissance Signs Company of Gonic, NH,
continues to work with the Foundation to create most of our signs, benches, registers, and other items.
Renaissance provides vital services as well as behind the scenes items such as decals and magnets.
- Todd Benbow, the co-owner of Zuni Signs in Evergreen CO,
has been working with the Foundation since 2015 in an effort to diversify our supply and service base.
Working from the Rocky Mountains, Zuni can more easily provide signs etc. to Western Region Highpoints.
Zuni has been creating custom-made signs of all shapes and sizes for three decades.
- KirbyBuilt of New Berlin Wisconsin is one of America’s leading suppliers of outdoor recreation equipment.
They use recycled plastic in environmentally friendly colors to manufacture benches, info kiosks, picnic tables, etc for the HP Foundation.
Best of all, their products are made in America. We are proud to partner with them to locate their products at over 20 highpoints across America so far.
They provide the HP Foundation with a discount to enable us to spread our funds further.
- Wayne Barahona, owner of Super Hi-Tech in Sheldon Iowa, has been working with the Foundation since 2018
to help us with webcam installations. Super-HT is the go-to provider of technology and communications
in northwest Iowa. Super High Tech Website
- The Hawkeye Point Commission has been instrumental in the wonderful improvements at the
Iowa State Highpoint.
Special thanks to Mike Earll.
Hawkeye Point Website
- The Ohio High-Point Career Center has partnered with us on several projects.
Special thanks to Chuck Case, Rick Smith, and John Case.
- Emily Olsen of the Denver Office of the National Forest Foundation
has been instrumental
in helping to accomplish our projects on Mount Elbert.
- Loretta McEllhiney, USFS Ranger in charge of Colorado’s Fourteeners,
has been a solid partner for our Mount Elbert projects.
- Nathan and Kait of WANDERWIDE Adventure Art create amazing highpoint art/posters and
WANDERWIDE donates a portion of their proceeds to the Highpointers Foundation.